Holy Quran, Bible, Tripitaka and Gita are only Belief !!!

Monday, October 20, 2014

Who are believed in God, called theist. Who is not having believed in God, called atheist. These are so-called term you better know. I do not want to inform these term to you. I want to make an analysis these topics indeed. Let's show the analysis.

One of my closest friend asked me in a deep night that why God send us to World? I replied that for his serving and walk through his mentioned way. He little amazed hearing my word. Then he again asked me that if God sends us to world for his serving, why only to earth, why not in the other whole universe? I was little dumbfounded by his question. Yet I answered him that it was God own wish where no one has any hand i.e. any decision.
 
GOD
Holy Quran, Bible, Tripitaka and Gita Are Only Belief!


Although he is not an atheist, he is little confused about God because he believes in Science. He cast doubt about God all the time against science. He has some strong point in science while I have a little knowledge about religion as though I read our religious Holy book regularly. I strived so much to soothe him. But he was stubborn and maverick about his stand. I am also determined and strongest at my logic.

Lastly I asked him one question that why female bears baby instead male? He become bemused and could not deliver his logical point where science cannot provide this answer according to Big Bang Theory. It goes without saying that someone obviously exist behind us. And he is God unambiguously.

I have a suggestion for those who think no one exists behind creating this universe. I want to say please make your belief strong. If you think these Holy books mesmerize your mind and you can believe your soul, I would say you are happy much than others as I am. On the other hand, who has belief in science i would its okay. If you happy with your decision, you are the right person. But please be honest as much possible. But I would say you will be happiest person in the world if you read your Holy books regularly with due respect and dignity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Newletter

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Search This Blog

Popular Posts